12/24/13

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Eve

For nearly as long as I can remember my family, joined by a few other close friends and neighbors, have spent the day before Christmas sledding and playing in the mountain's snow while my dad loads up the bed of his truck with fresh white snow. Then we take the snow back down to Las Vegas (where the low is 50 degrees and snow is completely scarce) and build a snowman for our neighborhood to enjoy. It is such a wonderful time and puts everybody into the Christmas spirit. This year rather than sledding and doing the usual snow games Hannah and I documented this little adventure (and made some hot chocolate to warm everyone up) Being with good friends and some of my favorite people reminds me the true reason for the season and absolutely elates me.


The Snowman Tradition from Madison P
if you want to watch our little video the password is: "snowman"

I could not be more thrilled about how these beautiful pictures we took in the snow turned out… it gets me so excited about possible upcoming photo shoots in the cold weather.

what a lovely snowman… possibly the best so far