2/14/14

My Favorite Slow Songs (Mix Tape 5)


Right in time for valentines day even! A few of my absolute favorite slow songs (and songs in general) the kind that you just want to either lay in bed and listen or find a lovely dance partner to go with them. Enjoy!

Track List:
I'm gonna be (500 Miles) // Sleeping at Last
The Greatest // Cat Power
Can't Help Falling in Love // Ingrid Michaelson
How Long Will I Love You // Ellie Goulding
Until The Last Falling Star // Matthew Perryman Jones
Crazy Love // Michael Buble
My Kind Of Perfect // David Archuleta
Hold You In My Arms // Ray LaMontagne
Kiss Me // Ed Sheeran
Hearts Content // Brandi Carlile
Each Coming Night // Iron & Wine



also, happy Valentine's Day. May your day be filled with all the chocolate and sappy movies you could desire.

No comments: