6/30/14

June In Pictures


What a grand past 30 days. Perhaps the most exciting/memorable/drastic thing is that school is OVER (there really were times I never thought I'd make it through sophomore year) and with that the summer flow began. The first thing we checked off the summer bucket list was take a great trip to this great little place called Coronado Island where some fantastic pictures were taken + memories were made. The movie for The Fault In Our Stars came out (car ride home from the midnight premiere pictured above), I had the most incredible experience taking a temple trip with my little sister for the first time, the lovely Hannah joined me for an adventure to an outdoor play, and a few photo shoots occurred. I also probably had at least one of these popsicles every day.


No comments: