8/24/14

Goodbye To Summer + Mixtape

It pains me to be saying goodbye to the wonderful time that has been summer 2014. I have had so many adventures to places like California and the lovely Chicago. I have had a grand time picking bugs out of my bed and dirt out from under my fingernails at girls camp. I have had my testimony strengthened and made incredible friendships at EFY. I have made countless memories on nights out with friends. All in a matter of a few months. I hope I never forget the moments I had during possibly my best summer yet. Thanks for the memories.

Songs:
all of me // tanlines
come and get your love // redbone
goodness gracious // ellie goulding
i always knew // the vaccines
life of dreams // julie doriron
rather be // clean bandit
shake it off // taylor swift
tererife sea // ed sheeran
forever like that (acoustic) // ben rector
i'm ready // AJR

No comments: