9/8/14

FOR THE LOVE OF RAINY DAYS + AUTUMN

Even though most days it is still a million degrees outside, today it finally felt a little bit like autumn. It is no secret that in Las Vegas rain and wet days are scarce but today the sun never seemed to come out. After school on the walk to Hannah's car our wet shoes and flat hair couldn't help but agree that a cup of hot vanilla was absolutely necessary. This video is the product of my camera happening to be in the car (for a different project that I am seriously so excited about) at the same time we decided to go. I can't help but be so excited for this fall when I watch it- the upcoming freezing football games, homecoming, and everything else good that comes with autumn. The thought makes me content.

1 comment:

brooke taylor said...

I seriously love love love your bloggie. I've watched this video like 10390283 times because it makes me so excited for fallll & i just love it.