11/12/14

DISNEY

 This past long weekend I went on the funnest trip to Disneyland. And let me tell ya, I was happier than a bird with a churro crumb over there. It was so much fun to be in Disney and even more fun to be surrounded by some of my favorite people in the universe. Earlier in the week Eliza sent us a random text one morning throwing it out there that we should make this happen. Some convincing of the parentals and the purchasing of a ticket were basically all it took. My Monday and Tuesday were filled with obnoxious screams and contagious laughs as we rode tower of terror at least 10 times and ate an uncountable number of churro bites. 
 the world needs more people like my friends.
 as we went around the park the reoccurring question was asked, "Disneyland or photoshoot?" (knowing me, photoshoot) but why not both?
The most amazing thing I've ever tried in my life: pear soda. Whaaaa? 
Also, not pictured but we basically lived off of churro bites. If i had a dollar for every time we passed up a churro stand, I would have zero dollars. If I had a nickel for every time I found cinnamon in my shirt, I would have a couple nickels.
get your kicks on…^ 

No comments: