12/24/14

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

For as long as I can remember I've spent the day before Christmas up in Mount Charleston sledding and having snowball fights (which over the years has evolved for me into just one big winter photo shoot). Even though this time there wasn't near enough snow and I somehow managed to pour BOILING HOT milk from the hot chocolate all over my hand this was possibly one of the best years yet.
jump for joy because… TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS
 he did a good job concealing it but I'm pretty sure we broke Jacob while taking this picture...
 polaroids polaroids polaroids
 I love this crazy family of mine. 
One of the best parts about this tradition is bringing the snow back down to Las Vegas where we build a snowman in the middle of the road. Don't even ask me what his eyes and mouth are made out of though...
& Christmas eve pajamas for the win

No comments: