12/1/14

Mix No. 11

It is finally that time *insert confetti + christmas emojis here*
last year's holiday playlist was a bit of a favorite of mine so I think it's going to become a yearly thing!
Plus it's December now so I have no shame whatsoever in sharing this & Hannah won't yell at me for listening to Christmas music now that Thanksgiving is long over. Below are some of my new found favorites and also a few classics.

Track List:
i'll be home for christmas // katy mcallister
all i want for christmas is you // auditorium
joy to the world // handsome & gretyl
last christmas! // the kiss away trail
little saint nick // she & him
more than i wished for // schuyler fisk
no christmas for me // zee avi
rockin around the christmas tree // brenda lee
someday at christmas // jack johnson
the christmas song // she & him
twinkle (little christmas lights) // jd mcpherson
all that i want // the weepies

2 comments:

brooke taylor said...

YESSSS you know how much i love these

Nini said...

You made me discover new Christmas music! Thanks!