6/28/15

BEAR LAKE

 For as long as I can remember I've spent a few days of the summer up in Bear Lake at my grandparent's cabin for our annual family reunion. It can be SUPER chaotic at times because we pack all 9 of my dad's siblings, their spouses, and their children (literally at least 50 people) into one huge cabin for  the entire week but some of the best memories by far are made within that window of madness...
 this year for the first time my dad drove 13 hours from Las Vegas to Bear Lake so that we could have our boat up there and I think even he would agree it was more than worth it
 my uncle also brought up his little sail boat and it was fun until the wind died down and we had to start rowing
 hair is a struggle up there man..
 the other best part of Bear Lake: raspberry shakes
 if you didn't get a raspberry shake did you even go to Bear Lake? The answer is a firm no
if you look closely in this picture you can see the beginnings of the WORST sunburn I've had in my entire life
and the view from the deck is not too bad at all.
Thanks Bear Lake, you were good to me this year.

No comments: