9/30/15

SEPTEMBER GOOD THINGS


I read an article a few weeks ago before school started on bbonafide.com about how if you would write down three things at the end of each day that were positive for 21 consecutive days, your life would never be the same. Now I don't know if that's exactly true because I was so so content with my life to begin with but in my experience I've never regretted that I took the time to jot dow these few little things. It really trains your brain to recognize every good thing that's in your life. The crazy thing is that even on my bad days, it's not difficult to find three things that are good in my life still. I resolved to try to do it for the rest of my senior year to document all the little wonders that occur daily. Here's what I came up with from the past month (and a few little stragglers of August too):
I highly recommend reading the full bonafide article here >>

No comments: